Ghoul Friday's October Giveaway!
Ghoul Friday — October 1, 2009 - 10:00am
The second batch of books are here. And to celebrate, I want to give some lucky person a collection of creepy coolness in exchange for a little promotion.
From October 1st to October 30th, you have a chance to win a prize pack of ghoulish goodies. I'll be adding little items here and there throughout the month. So far, here's what is in the package:
- For those who didn't get to attend, free schwag from Rue Morgue's Festival of Fear 2009 (including a "Personal Demons: The Jake Helman Files" t-shirt for the book by Gregory Lamberson)
- A promotional preview print (sample chapter, not the full book) of The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks I had signed by the author, Max Brooks
- A copy of Zombies for Zombies: Advice and Etiquette for the Living Dead by David P. Murphy
- Several petrified pins, including some made by yours truly
- And a few more tiny treasures to feed your Halloween needs
What else will be added to the prize? Who knows. One of my little creepy figures may sneak into the package before I get it to the post office.
Ways to Gain Up to 4 Entries
It's all about spreading the word that books are now available.
- Blog about/ promote the book online and link to this website
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter
- Mention the contest on Facebook
- For those of you who have already purchased the book online (I still have all your names), write a review on your blog (or send me a testimonial) that I can use on this website. Short and sweet is fine with me!
Be sure to post links to all valid entries in a comment on this page to make sure I know about them! No link? No proof? No entry.
Feel free to use this badge (left) or information from the website.
A winner will be chosen at random and announced the morning of Halloween!
Good luck, and be sure to check back for updates on the prize pack.
Oct 5 Update: I think as an added bonus I will throw in one of my little pumpkins. Not sure if it will be from this batch (seen in the picture) or the next one, but I promise he'll be just as creepy cute.
PLUS follow Brains Vs Coffee on Twitter for a bonus entry!